[OWW-SC] OWW User Feedback

Bill F bill.altmail at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 13:42:17 EST 2008

We can just create a page that has the tag in it and put a reference to the
page in the toolbox for "Feedback".

Anyone who wants to can put the Talk page in your Watchlist and receive
email notifications when they are created.

Again, it's "<omments /> and not <comment />.

The syntax looks odd but it's XHTML compliant: the training  " />" saves you
from creating an open and closing tag like this: <comments></comments>.

Let me put a demo page together and send a link. You can put anything you
want into the rest of the page you want to deliver.

B.