[OWW-SC] First oww-action-hour tomorrow-Thursday-14th-Feb-noon-est

John Cumbers johncumbers at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 17:39:40 EST 2008

sounds good, I'd also like people to think more about the publishing
requirements before the publishing teleconf. again next Thu.
http://blog.openwetware.org/sc/2008/02/03/what-would-be-your-top-5-priorities-from-a-new-style-publishing-system/
As this is the first one of these, I guess let's just see how it goes,
sounds like multiple chat windows might be useful so that we can
multitask...

cheers,
John

--
John Cumbers,  Graduate Student
Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, and Biochemistry