[OWW-SC] First oww-action-hour tomorrow-Thursday-14th-Feb-noon-est

John Cumbers johncumbers at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 13:49:24 EST 2008

Hi all,
First oww-action-hour  tomorrow-Thursday-14th-Feb-noon-est
http://blog.openwetware.org/sc/2008/02/09/oww-action-hour-thursday-14th-feb-noon-est/#comments
Meeting place: http://openwetware.org/wiki/Special:Chat

You may be interested in the first 'OWW action hour' next week, Thu 14th
Feb, noon-1pm EST.  Where a bunch of people from the steering committee will
be on-line and either completing their actions or chatting with you about
what's going on around the site.  It's the first one, and our attempt at
creating a bit more of a real time community that meets more than just once
a month by phone.  We'll 'meet' in the chat room on the main page.  Maureen
is making brownies (is that correct?) so add your name in the comments if
you are coming so she can plan accordingly.

Cheers,

John

--
John Cumbers,  Graduate Student
Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, and Biochemistry