[OWW-SC] February 08 SC Meeting Notes

Jason Kelly jasonk at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 7 19:22:07 EST 2008

Hi SC,

Thanks everyone for calling in to the meeting.

First off, John made the great suggestion of an 'OWW Action Hour' next
Thu 14th Feb at noon EST.  Basically it would just be OWW members
logging onto the site at the same time, being in the chat, and working
on tasks from the SC meeting (or anything else OWW-related).  Should
be fun, please come along!

For those who couldn't make it, notes are here:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Steering_committee/Meeting_-_February_2008

action list here:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Steering_committee_actions

We're going to be having a couple meetings between now and the next SC
meeting.  John and Julius are putting together a follow-up discussion
about publishing and Bill & Lorrie will be leading a tutorial of the
new lab notebook software for those interested in using it (or in just
in learning more about it).  Emails to follow about dates.

Lastly, my reign of terror is ending and we are looking to elect SC
positions, so please email me to nominate yourself or anyone else!

thanks,
jason