[OWW-SC] Publishing Teleconference will be at 11am tomorrow, Wed, EST, please call USA +1 617 324 7374 to take part. Agenda attached.

John Cumbers johncumbers at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 16:11:38 EST 2008

Hi all,

re:
http://blog.openwetware.org/sc/2008/02/03/what-would-be-your-top-5-priorities-from-a-new-style-publishing-system/#comment-5
For all those interested OWW publishing teleconference will be at 11am
tomorrow, Wed, EST, please call USA +1 617  324  7374 to take part.  Agenda
will be:

1) What does the community need as far as a  publishing channel?  What are
the key requirements.
2) is this met elsewhere, why/why not?
3) should we set something up, what would be the scope?
4) would we want to involve third parties, if so how? who?
5) Logistics and time-line
6) What to report to steering committee, and date of next meeting

Please mail me to change agenda items,
Cheers,
John

--
John Cumbers,  Graduate Student
Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, and Biochemistry