[OWW-SC] meetings between Lorrie and SC members

Reshma Shetty rshetty at MIT.EDU
Mon Feb 4 12:30:02 EST 2008

Hi all,

OpenWetWare's new managing director, Lorrie LeJeune, has started
today.  To help Lorrie get to know some folks in the community and to
get her up to speed on what folks have been thinking about, we'd like
to have Lorrie speak to various folks one on one regarding the
different initiatives going on at OWW (courses, publishing, outreach,
notebook, iGEM, blogs, etc.).  I think that these conversations would
give Lorrie a nice opportunity to get a feel for the diversity of
thoughts re the site.

Could any folks interested in speaking with Lorrie email her directly
and set up a phone call/video conference/meeting with her to chat some
time this week or next?

Lorrie (cc'ed above) can be reached at lorrie at openwetware.org.

Thanks,

Reshma