[OWW-SC] Last call for Survey Comments

Julius B.Lucks julius at younglucks.com
Mon Sep 17 09:54:39 EDT 2007

Hi SC,

This is the last call for comments on the user survey.  (I only have
one comment so far!!!!).  Please take a second and have a look at the
survey

http://oww.wufoo.com/forms/openwetware-user-survey/

and email me with feedback (even if you like it as is).  This evening
I will do any further polishing needed, and erase any trial entries.
After that I'll create an sc blog post about the survey, and email
the list again for someone to create a link to it on the main page.

I think the way to implement the survey is to have the blog post and
the main page link for now, and NOT require any usernames to do the
survey (i.e. not keep track of who has done it and who has not).  We
can evaluate whether this strategy worked in a month or so.

Happy Monday!

Julius

Please Reply to My Permanent Address: julius at younglucks.com
http://www.openwetware.org/wiki/User:Julius_B._Lucks