[OWW-SC] Wibbit and wiki databases

Austin Che austin at csail.mit.edu
Fri Sep 7 13:22:46 EDT 2007

    I've installed wibbit. See:
    http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Wibbit

    Any wiki table can be made into an Exhibit and there's some
    special views such as using Google maps or timeline view.

    Look at the source:
    http://openwetware.org/index.php?title=OpenWetWare:Wibbit&action=edit

    Also, it comes with a table editor (doesn't seem to work on all
    browsers). At least on firefox, if you go to the edit page above,
    you should see the table button in your edit toolbar. You can
    import from a tab-delimited file and make it into a wiki table.

    I think the BioNumbers database would be a great use of this
    http://openwetware.org/wiki/BioNumbers

    Let me know if people find other interesting uses or think it's
    useful or not.

--
Austin Che           <austin at csail.mit.edu>          (617)253-5899