[OWW-SC] EditTools helper enabled (Greek characters, etc).

Reshma Shetty rshetty at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 12 20:10:02 EST 2007

Bill and I've modified the set of characters available at the bottom further.

We've stripped out many of the symbols and have added some that are
particularly relevant to biological research like those for
concentration, volume and temperature.  (This is in keeping with what
Tom was suggesting.)

Check out any edit page or modify the list at
http://openwetware.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Edittools
(Thanks Bill!)

Leave comments at http://openwetware.org/wiki/MediaWiki_talk:Edittools

-Reshma