[OWW-SC] EditTools helper enabled (Greek characters, etc).

Bill Flanagan wjf42 at MIT.EDU
Sat Nov 10 16:23:12 EST 2007

We've added a feature to help displaying special characters and character
string to OpenWetWare documents. If you've used this feature in Wikipedia,
it now works exactly the same in OpenWetWare.

When you edit any page or choose to download a new file, OpenWetWare will
now display a list of characters and tags at the base of the page. By
clicking on any of these characters or tags, the ascii code will be inserted
into the page being edited at the current cursor location.

The range of special sequences includes the following:

MediaWiki Markup
Greek
Cyrillic
Other special characters.

All of the current special tags supported by OpenWetWare will be included in
the list.

If there are special vocabularies or character sets anyone wants add to this
list, please consult with me. We can add them quickly.

Thanks.

Bill Flanagan
OpenWetWare.org