[OWW-SC] More changes coming as part of the OWW Lab Notebook Working Group.

Bill F bill.altmail at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 12:19:33 EDT 2007

OK. I can give you a tag immediately to do this.

Example:

<barcode></barcode>

I'll keep it simple. Barcode will not initially give you options. It will
just create a universal unique ID for the OpenWetWare page. That way, we can
use the exact same mechanism for the labels.

Initially, you can place the tag anywhere. We can move it into the skin of
OpenWetWare and provide a 'preference page' option to enable or disable it.
That would output the tag at a known place on all pages.

Since we do have a separate CSS style sheet for printed pages, we can
restrict it to only be output via printer. Otherwise it would be invisible.

I'll put this up this afternoon.

B.