[OWW-SC] Outreach chairs: OWW Survey

Vincent Rouilly vincent.rouilly at gmail.com
Tue May 15 06:15:05 EDT 2007

Hi SC people,

following our last SC meeting, Julius and I have updated the
suggested OWW survey by including your feedbacks (thanks for the
people who contributed).

You can find the latest version here:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Steering_committee/
Outreach_chairs/OWW_Survey

It would be great if you could have a look at it, so that the SC can
make a final decision on the content during the coming SC meeting.
- are we happy with the current questions ?
- are there some topics that we have forgotten to target ?
- and more importantly, will the results of the survey help us to
know what to do next to improve the OWW user experience ?

cheers,

Vincent and Julius
OWW Outreach chairs.