[OWW-SC] March meeting notes + please sign up for meeting time!

Jason Kelly jasonk at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 12 16:04:46 EDT 2007

Hi SC,

Well, the virtual meeting went quite well -- thanks John for
suggesting it!  We decided to stick with it in the future.

There is a chat transcript and an mp3 recording of the conference call
for those of you that missed it, it's thrilling listening I'm sure :)
They can be found here along with meeting notes:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Steering_committee/Meeting_-_March_2007

We had some people volunteer for SC chairs, you can find them here:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Steering_committee/Chairs

Not all the positions are filled, and anyone can sign up who is
interested -- so take a look and and sign up!

The SC chairs will be responsible for writing up a brief report on
their area 2 days before the SC meeting on the notes page here:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Steering_committee/Meeting_-_April_2007

They will also bring up any issues for discussion during the SC
meeting in their area.  Hopefully this makes the meetings more
efficient.

Finally, with the new virtual SC meeting we can choose a new date /
time, so that everyone can make it, please sign up for the time that
works best for you here:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Steering_committee/Meeting_time

Thanks!
jason