[OWW-SC] Fwd: Integrate Scopus cited by counts on your platform

Ilya Sytchev ilyas at MIT.EDU
Tue Jun 26 15:47:19 EDT 2007

I just not sure if OWW should collaborate with entities that are not
open access (making available only part of information doesn't count, in
my opinion) but I guess this is something to discuss at the next SC meeting.

Ilya