[OWW-SC] Account policy meeting

Jason Kelly jasonk at MIT.EDU
Tue Jun 12 08:55:43 EDT 2007

Hi SC,

As discussed at the last meeting, I'm organizing a discussion about
the new accounts policy on OWW.  A draft agenda and possible dates can
be found here:

http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Accounts_policy/June_Meeting

We will be discussing the guidelines that the admin team should use to
evaluate new account requests.  Attending this meeting does not mean
you need to join the admin team, just looking to get community
feedback on the policy.

Please sign up if you'd like to attend.  The more feedback the better
as I think this is a relatively important topic.  If you can't attend
but have thoughts to share, please email them to me and I'll bring
them up at the meeting.

Thanks!
jason