[OWW-SC] SC meeting Tomorrow (TH) @ Noon EST

Austin Che austin at csail.mit.edu
Wed Jun 6 20:16:08 EDT 2007

> Austin, if you are setting up a "virtual phone network cloud" or
> whatever, please email the details out.

    The question is does anyone need it? We currently have one phone
    number located in the Boston, MA area. Although this is a local
    call for those around here, it may cost money for people in other
    places to call and may inhibit some participation in the
    meeting. It's possible to set up a system where everyone possibly
    has a local number they can call. See a list of numbers here:
    http://www.sipbroker.com/sipbroker/action/pstnNumbers

    So if you would like an alternative way of dialing in that doesn't
    involve calling into 617-452-5208, let me know.

--
Austin Che           <austin at csail.mit.edu>          (617)253-5899