[OWW-SC] nominations for next lab highlight

Reshma Shetty rshetty at MIT.EDU
Mon Jul 9 14:47:45 EDT 2007

iGEM is already highlighted on the main page.
http://openwetware.org/wiki/Main_Page

The link goes to the main portal for all iGEM teams on OWW (rather
than individual teams).  What more would you like to see done?

-Reshma