[OWW-SC] At this lab, everyone is required to maintain a science blog

Julius B. Lucks julius at younglucks.com
Thu Dec 6 12:04:12 EST 2007

Hey Mac,

I actually met Rosie over the summer at the SMBE meeting in Halifax.
Over. Dinner we actually chatted about OWW, so she knows about it, but
I think it was before we had blogs.

I'll contact her soon about this. Incidentally she is well connected
in the science blogging community, so might know others who are
interested.

Cheers,

Julius

Please Reply to julius at younglucks.com