[OWW-SC] OWW member survey proposal

Julius Lucks lucks at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 25 10:03:11 EDT 2007

Hi SC,

Vincent and I have been discussing conducting a survey of the current
OWW community.  I think all of the SC subcommittees could find this
useful, and it will be certainly very useful for the outreach effort
so we can get an idea of what to focus on when attracting new members.

Vincent has started a list of questions to be included in the survey at

http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Steering_committee/
Outreach_chairs/OWW_Survey

Our idea is for everyone to add their questions, and then Vincent and
I can go through them and design the actual survey.  Once that is
finalized maybe we can pass off the questions to the extensions or
analytics chairs to conduct the survey.

Please let us know what you think about the idea, and add/edit
questions as you see fit.

Cheers,

Julius and Vincent

http://openwetware.org/wiki/User:Lucks