[OWW-SC] Reminder -- Chris Surridge Meeting 4pm 32-397

Sri Kosuri skosuri at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 19 12:05:39 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I wanted to remind you of our meeting with Chris Surridge at 4pm in 32-397.
We will probably talk until 6pm before we go to dinner.  I'm sure we will
have enough to talk about.  If you can attend, please let me know.  Also,
please contact me by today if you are interested in Dinner with Chris
Surridge.  There will be a couple of outsiders attending dinner as well:

Hemai Parthasarathy (Managing Editor of PLoS Biology)
Corie Lok (Managing Editor of Nature Network Boston)

Thanks,
Sri