[OWW-SC] Meeting about hiring options

Jason Kelly jasonk at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 21 02:28:41 EST 2006

Hi SC,

As decided at the last SC meeting, we'll be holding a seperate meeting
to talk about hiring someone to work on OWW full/part time using the
money available from the NIH grant.  We'll need to decide what sort
background we're looking for / can reasonably find.  If you're
interested in contributing to the discussion but don't can't make a
meeting, please write me an email with your thoughts.

The possible meeting times (Nov 4/5) are here:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Hiring
(please sign up for any of the time slots you can make, lunch will be provided.)

thanks,
jason

p.s. if you would like to teleconference in, please email me as well.