[OWW-SC] OWW People Directory

John Cumbers johncumbers at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 13:22:54 EST 2006

Yeah, I sort of think that trying to do it through the wiki would be trying
to reinvent the wheel, it is quite easy to embed another page inside the
wiki, e.g do our social network through linkedin/wink and then embed it in a
page on OWW, the only trouble is the more we outsource to other websites,
the less control we have as a community and the more passwords people have
to type in...
John