[OWW-SC] OWW People Directory

John Cumbers johncumbers at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 22:18:53 EST 2006

Sorry to have totally missed the meeting, I filtered it into the wrong
folder ..   I like the directory idea, I wonder if there are other wiki's
trying to implement similar ideas as this that have found other solutions?
cheers,
john

On 11/9/06, Jenny Nguyen <jennyn at mit.edu> wrote:

> I've started a discussion for implementing a directory. It's plain and
> basic, but it should start a discussion on how we can best make a directory
> on OWW for users to post basic information about themselves, a link to their
> userpage, areas of expertise, etc. This could help users find collaborators,
> labs for post-doc, their soulmate, etc.
>

> http://www.openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Information_management/Directory
>
> Jenny

John Cumbers,  Graduate Student in Computational Biology
Brown University, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Box G-W
80 Waterman Street, Providence, Rhode Island, 02912, USA
Tel USA: +1 401 523 8190,  Fax: +1 401 863-2166
UK to USA: 0207 617 7824