[OWW-SC] New Color Scheme

Martin Jambon martin_jambon at emailuser.net
Tue Mar 14 19:14:53 EST 2006

Very nice!
But would it be possible to make the title image less wide? It's cut if I
don't use a full 1024 pixel wide window (i.e. anything less than
full-screen with 1024x_ resolution). I don't know if there's a reliable
way of telling the browser to reduce an image if it doesn't fit, but that
would be nicer.
Anyway, the tables are wrapped correctly (in both Opera and Firefox), so
it's not a big inconvenience.
Oh, and I had the same problem with the old main page too, so nothing new.

Thanks

Martin

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006, Jenny Nguyen wrote:

> Steering Committee,
>
> I have posted the new color scheme here:
> http://openwetware.org/wiki/Main_Page_v2
> If there are no objections, we can change the Main Page to the new colors!!
> Yeah!
>
> Jenny

Martin Jambon, PhD
http://martin.jambon.free.fr