[OWW-SC] Highlights time again

John Cumbers johncumbers at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 17:05:32 EST 2006

Hi all,
It is 2 weeks since those highlights went up,
http://openwetware.org/wiki/Highlights.  I have 3 thoughts for the next lot
(of which maybe we choose 2)   once is a random lab highlight, or a lab that
a cool paper has come out of recently another idea was to highlight the
community portal, a third was to select a protocol to highlight and give a
bit of background to it.  I've started a new discussion here
http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Highlights on the subject.
cheers,
John

--
John Cumbers,  Graduate Student in Computational Biology
Brown University, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Box G-W