[OWW-SC] OWW retreat tomorrow - agenda updated

Jason Kelly jasonk at MIT.EDU
Mon Jul 24 21:58:54 EDT 2006

Hi folks,
We've posted an agenda for tomorrow - please try and take a look at it
prior to the meeting.  In particular, as a way to figure out a mission
(e.g "what OWW is"), we outlined some of the more contentious issues
that have faced the steering committee.  (some of which have been
addressed, others which remain undecided).  We're hoping that by
talking about some of these issues we can get a better feel for the
goals of the site, and hopefully outline a crisp mission that will
help guide future decisions by the steering committee.  Try and think
about the issues listed before the meeting if you have time.

http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare_steering_committee/SC_retreat
(also, please feel free to edit/add to the agenda)

Thanks, see you all tomorrow!
Jason & Sri