[OWW-SC] OWW retreat

Jason Kelly jasonk at MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 18 11:54:15 EDT 2006

Hi Folks,
The OWW retreat discussed at the last meeting will be held at MIT,
next Tuesday (7/25).  We'll be starting at 1pm, talking about OWW for
the afternoon, and then going out for dinner afterwards.  Apologies
for the short notice, but would like to get this done as soon as
possible.  Please let me know if you can't make all or some of it.

The room location is TBD.  The agenda is wide open right now -- please
go here to work on it:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare_steering_committee/SC_retreat

If you are away form Boston, but in driving/bus distance we would love
to have you here in person.  Please let me know if you're going to
come up and we can arrange travel reimbursement.  Finally, we'll have
teleconferencing available as well.

Thanks, really looking forward to this,
jason