[OWW-SC] Removing Inactive Lab Pages e-mail draft

Jenny Nguyen jennyn at MIT.EDU
Thu Jul 13 16:44:05 EDT 2006

Below is a draft of the "removing inactive lab pages" initiative. Please read
through and let me know your thoughts. I have posted it here:
http://www.openwetware.org/wiki/Jennyn_lab_page_activate

Please post any edits or suggestions on the link above.

Thanks,
Jenny

--------------------------------

Dear [Lab],

We're currently in the process of cleaning-up our front page on OpenWetWare and
would like to invite you to activate your lab wiki page!

To help get started in creating a lab page, try our step-by-step Getting Started
tutorial: http://www.openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Getting_started. Here, you
can find templates where you can simply copy-and-paste to your page, or you can
create your own unique look.

Need some examples?
MIT's Lauffenburger Lab: http://www.openwetware.org/wiki/Lauffenburger_Lab or
Imperial's Cristani Lab: http://www.openwetware.org/wiki/Crisanti:Crisanti_Lab

Unfortunately, due to our cleaning process, we will be removing inactive lab
pages on [3 weeks from sent e-mail date]. We hope you consider activating your
lab page on OpenWetWare!

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to e-mail me back.

Thanks!