[OWW-SC] limiting recent changes

Austin Che austin at csail.mit.edu
Mon Feb 27 17:34:32 EST 2006

    Ok, I decided to be nice to Sri. I implemented the recent changes
    list limited to different titles as discussed at the previous
    meeting. Currently there's no interface at all for this (I'd
    rather not figure out how to create the front end), but here's the
    basic info. The general use I see for this is for you to bookmark
    the url that you really care about once you can create the
    url. Reshma's already taken advantage of it, so look at her page.

    Info about how to use it will be up shortly at
    http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Recentchangeslimit

--
Austin Che           <austin at csail.mit.edu>          (617)253-5899