[OWW-SC] subwikis

Austin Che austin at csail.mit.edu
Wed Dec 6 15:15:54 EST 2006

    Subwikis are easily possible on OWW now.

    I've updated my previous notes with the current implementation:
    http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Software/Subwikis

    Subwikis share almost everything with the main site (so take
    no extra maintenance) but can have their own settings to
    override. I've implemented almost single sign on using OWW login.

    See the demo site at: http://test.private.openwetware.org/
    This site is set up to be public in the sense that any one with an
    OWW username can log in (The user on the test wiki is created
    after the first log in).

    Here's a demo of a private site you can't access unless you're me
    http://austin.private.openwetware.org/

--
Austin Che           <austin at csail.mit.edu>          (617)253-5899