[OWW-SC] Hiring Notes & Job Descriptions

Jason Kelly jasonk at MIT.EDU
Tue Dec 5 15:05:28 EST 2006

Hi folks,

Thanks to those of you who came by/called in to the hiring meeting
today.  Notes from the meeting are posted.  We decided to outline job
descriptions for two positions - technical/administrative and
community developer.  We will devote a chunk of the next steering
committee meeting (TH, Dec 14) to evaluating the draft job
descriptions.

Notes and rough outlines for the job descriptions are posted here:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Hiring

Please help tune them up before the SC meeting on the 14th.

Thanks,
Jason