[OWW-SC] Joseph Borg - MALTA SC member

joseph borg acidmucin at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 31 04:27:12 EDT 2006

Dear Staff Members...

  I would like to be more actively engaged in OWW. I have thus far simply added my lab to the site, and contributed just one protocol. I am about to start lecturing Biology students as from next month... and hence thought it would a good opportunity to promoter OWW and its scientific significance.

  May i be included in the SC ?

  Is there a guideline for what i should start thinking of? Or should i plan my own things and ideas?

  kindest regards

  Joseph