[Oww-Feedback] Contact us. (from Stephanie A. Turner)

Ricardo Vidal rvidal at openwetware.org
Thu May 29 15:47:23 EDT 2008

Hi Stephanie,

Before you can access it, you should set one up for yourself. It's a quick
process that only requires filling in a short form and a click of the mouse.

You can find a link to the form, a screencast (video demonstration) and
other information at the following page:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/Lab_Notebook

Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.

Kind regards,
Ricardo Vidal
rvidal at openwetware.org

http://www.openwetware.org - Share your Science