[Oww-Feedback] Setting up a group (from Jan Willem Broekema)

OpenWetWare Feedback Form on OpenWetWare feedback at openwetware.org
Wed May 28 04:09:42 EDT 2008

Dear folks,

I have just joined your Openwetware community and represent a science society, the ECS. I see how the model of Labs and People work, but how do I add a Group?

What I would like to do is to design first a Group page (or set of pages) and then ask the students and scientists in the society to join. If this proves successful we will ask other people in the research field to join the Group as well, even if they do not belong to the society.

In anticipation,
Jan Willem
European Cetacean Society