[Oww-Feedback] Contact us. (from Ofri Raviv)

OpenWetWare Feedback Form on OpenWetWare feedback at openwetware.org
Sat May 17 09:54:49 EDT 2008

Hi OWW,

first - keep up the great work! i love what you are doing here!

i am a research student in Merav Ahissar's lab in the Hebrew University in Jerusalem ( http://micro5.mscc.huji.ac.il/~ahissar/ )
i am working on convincing my lab's people that a wiki is a great way to manage our data and knowledge. the main concern right now is making half-baked-data public. most people would like to have some private pages. we are also checking other alternatives, like content management systems.

assuming we get over the need for private pages, we get to my question:
our lab is more a cognitive psychology and neuroscience lab.  what is your policy regarding such labs? the main page states that OWW is meant to be a biology knowledge base...

Thanks in advance,

Ofri