[Oww-Feedback] Reg. OWW Blog (from K. Shameer)

Bill Flanagan wjf42 at MIT.EDU
Sat May 10 13:47:44 EDT 2008

Shameer,

I just saw your request. I'll pass on the request to Jason and Ilya. Ilya
does the account setup for blogs. I like your topic and look forward to
interacting with you.

Thanks very much.

Bill Flanagan
OpenWetWare.org