[Oww-Feedback] DNA extraction question (from Jessenia Perez)

Bill Flanagan wjf42 at MIT.EDU
Mon May 5 17:06:51 EDT 2008

Jessenia,

I'm glad you're finding useful information on OWW. The "Contact" message is
mainly here for administrative and technical issues. We (the folks who
monotor the comment list) don't generally get involved in answering
domain-specific questions or contacting individual OWW members. If you sign
up for OWW, you can send email messages to most members. You can find out
who wrote up the article by looking at it's history. If you need help with
that, please let me know and I'll be glad to show you how.

To join OWW, send in a membership request to us. You will be up and mailing
this afternoon. There's no cost and you've already provided most of the
information you need to enter to complete the process.

Here's the URL for applying:

http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:How_to_join

OWW loves Mimulus. Share and enjoy.

Sincerely,