[Oww-Feedback] Contact us. (from zhoulei)

OpenWetWare Feedback Form on OpenWetWare feedback at openwetware.org
Wed Mar 19 06:33:46 EDT 2008

China Zhengzhou Demu business limited liability company Jiaozuo Subsidiary company.
Enquiries
Our company need to buy Tissue Culture Plates from your firm. It fall with the scope of your business activities .Please quote us your lowest price, FOB and use USD or Euro. If your price preferential benefit, we will buy your products in the near future.  The number is very large. We shall appreciate your giving this matter your serious consideration. Please inform your firm in the reply the website and the contact method 。 We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you. We should be pleased if you would respond to our request at your earliest convenience. Please contact with Mr. Zhou.
With kind regards
Yours faithfully
Contact : Zhou lei
Mobile:+86-13203937105