[Oww-Feedback] Contact us. (from Juah Chung)

Reshma Shetty rshetty at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 10 12:22:42 EDT 2008

Hello,

Sorry this is due to a change in our search functionality.

You should see a message saying "You searched for Template:Carrico"
where "Template:Carrico" is in red.  If you click on that link, it
should take you to a new page that you can edit.

Sorry for the trouble and I'll fix the tutorial.

Thanks,

Reshma