[Oww-Feedback] Media coverage of synthetic biology conference? (from Stu Borman)

Reshma Shetty rshetty at MIT.EDU
Sun Mar 9 13:22:50 EDT 2008

Hi Stu,

Thanks for your message.  I am forwarding it to The BioBricks
Foundation, the organization in charge of the Synthetic Biology 4.0
meeting.  They can help you with press passes and the like.  Note that
registration for the conference has not yet opened.

(Sorry about the delay in reply.  Your message was spam-filtered and I
only just discovered it now.)

Thanks,

Reshma