[Oww-Feedback] Feedback subject: Link request for patent site (from Jamie)

Reshma Shetty rshetty at MIT.EDU
Sun Mar 9 13:17:49 EDT 2008

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for your message.  I've added WikiPatents to the
http://openwetware.org/wiki/Searching_the_literature page.

Looks like an interesting resource.

Thanks,

Reshma