[Oww-Feedback] Image display problem on OWW

Lorrie LeJeune lorrielejeune at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 09:37:14 EDT 2008

Amy,
We upgraded OWW to the latest version of MediaWiki yesterday and that
caused some issues with images. Most of the problems have been fixed,
and we're working out the last few kinks. If you're still having
trouble displaying your images, please tell me what is happening and
we'll take a look.

Best,
--Lorrie

Lorrie LeJeune