[Oww-Feedback] Contact us. (from Emily Kay)

Ilya Sytchev ilyas at MIT.EDU
Wed Jun 4 17:06:27 EDT 2008

Hi,

Thank you for your interest!  You are welcome to setup your lab website
on OpenWetWare, see here for instructions:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/Help:Starting_a_lab_wiki.  However, we don't
provide a way to keep the content private: due to technical contstraints
of the wiki software as well as our goals and philosophy
(http://openwetware.org/wiki/OpenWetWare:Why_join%3F#Permissions).
Good luck and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any more
questions.

Ilya