[Oww-Feedback] Contact us. (from Marcus McHale)

Ricardo Vidal rvidal at openwetware.org
Tue Jun 3 21:43:28 EDT 2008

Hi Marcus,

You didn't edit the Consensus template for protocols, it's here:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/Protocols/Consensus_template

You seem to have created a new page with some changes here:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/Consensus_template

If you want, you can move the page to another place by using the move button
at the top of that page.

If you need help, let me know.

Cheers,
Ricardo

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 8:43 PM, OpenWetWare Feedback Form on OpenWetWare <
feedback at openwetware.org> wrote:

> I mistakenly edited the consensus template rather than copying it and can't
> work out how to revert to the previous version as mine is the only version
> listed,
>
> http://openwetware.org/wiki/Consensus_template
>
> Sorry
>
> Marcus