[Oww-Feedback] References tage on OWW (from Steven Wasserman)

Reshma Shetty rshetty at MIT.EDU
Fri Feb 8 11:40:25 EST 2008

Hey Steve,

Typically references on OWW are done using the Biblio extension which
allows easy referencing of papers by Pubmed ID and books by ISBN.

See http://openwetware.org/wiki/Biblio

I don't think OWW has the cite extension installed that allows you to
use the <references/> type tags.

If Biblio isn't sufficient for you, let us know.

-Reshma