[Oww-Feedback] Biophysics 101. (from Ricardo Godinez)

Reshma Shetty rshetty at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 6 12:42:42 EST 2008

Hi Ricardo,

Harvard's course Biophysics 101 is hosted on OpenWetWare but we don't
have any information re when this course will be offered.

I am cc'ing Harris Wang who may be involved with the course this term.
 He may have more information.  Alternatively, you could try
contacting the instructor George Church directly.  (Google for his
current email address.)

-Reshma