[Oww-Feedback] Contact Message (from Diane Michel)

Julius Lucks julius.lucks at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 11:25:58 EST 2008

Hi Diandw

Thanks for letting us know we are doing a good job!  Can you think of any
features on OWW that you would like that we don't have already?  Is there
anything that you would like to work better?  Do you find that there is
adequate help documentation explaining the features on OWW?

Thanks for helping us out!

If you haven't already done so, it would be wonderful if you took a few
minutes to fill out the OWW survey here:

http://oww.wufoo.com/forms/openwetware-user-survey/

Cheers,

Julius