[Oww-Feedback] Application for post doctoral fellowship (from Shail Singh)

OpenWetWare Feedback Form on OpenWetWare feedback at openwetware.org
Wed Apr 30 02:51:02 EDT 2008

Dear Sir,
It's my great privilege to introduce myself, Shail Singh, student of microbiology having 5 year research experience in the field of biodegradation of organic pollutants from Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (IITR), Lucknow , India. I've submitted my Ph.D thesis entitled “Bacterial degradation of phenol and pentachlorophenol in pulp paper mill waste” in microbiology subject and supposed to be awarded within a couple of month. During this period, I have isolated and characterized three novel bacterial strains having degradation potential for phenol and pentachlorophenol. During my research period, I have published many national and international papers.
Now, I am interested to apply for the post doctoral fellowship in your institute to work with highly motivated teams for an advanced and sophisticated laboratory facility. In this regard, I am keenly interested to offer my services with your research team. Kindly consider my candidature for aforesaid position. I will be very obliged.
Waiting for your reply and further cooperation.

Sincerely Yours

 Shail Singh