[Oww-Feedback] Contact us. (from Alexander)

Bill F bill.altmail at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 12:34:38 EDT 2008

Alex,

Thanks for your comments.

OWW is built upon MediaWiki, the same source as Wikipedia. All of the wiki
pages are there for the taking. Our extensions will be available; many of
them already are. We're migrating to a new server. When this is  done, we
hope to have a detailed install guide underway. Finishing it is an ongoing
effort: "The spirit of the  wiki".

I would recommend having some facility in programming PHP, MySQL,
Javascript, manipulating CSS, and running a Linux server. It may not be
needed but, I think having at least some of those skills would go a LONG way
toward bringing up a system.

Thanks.