[Oww-Feedback] Contact us. (from Peter Zakrzewski)

OpenWetWare Feedback Form on OpenWetWare feedback at openwetware.org
Tue Apr 22 11:48:22 EDT 2008

Dear OWW,

As the Electronic Resources Librarian for the Bank of Canada, I've been asked to participate in the development of a Wiki for a number of our Economists here at the Bank.

My colleagues and I have been exploring your wiki very closely as model of Wiki use for the development of a community of practice.

In the hopes of learning more about how your Wiki is currently being used, I would appreciate it if you could give me an opportunity to participate as a silent member of your group so that I could more closely examine your Wiki.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Peter Zakrzewski

Electronic Resources Librarian | bibliothécaire – Ressources électroniques
Information Resource Centre | Centre de ressources en information
Bank of Canada | Banque du Canada
Tel / Tél. : 613-782-8526 | Fax. / Facs. : 613-782- 7387
pzakrzewski at bank-banque-canada.ca